Revolutionary ICE After Sales Service At ICE, we believe that a sale is just the beginning of ever lasting relationship. It is the customer service that builds and nurtures the relationship. We value customers and aim to deliver best in class service along with convenience and a remarkable low cost. The customer can simply call our Customer Care Helpline Number : 092 12 82 0000 (Mon – Sat: 9:30am – 6:30pm) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share the issue/s being faced with the ICE product with the Customer Care Executive – the solution for which will be tried and passed on in that very call itself. In case the query cannot be resolved over call and requires expert-handling at a Service Center, the ICE Customer Care Executive will help the customer with a number of Service Center options in his/her city. After the customer agrees to visit a particular Service Center, he/she will be given a dedicated ICE-generated token number which he/she has to give to the Service Center when handing over the device. The customer is expected to call the Toll Free Number and get his/her ICE-generated token number generated before proceeding to a Service Center – failing which the ICE device may not be accepted at the Service Center. In a rare case of a Customer residing in a city which does not have an Revolt Service Center, the Customer is requested to call the ICE Customer Care Helpline Number following which the Customer Care Executive will guide the customer to pack the product and send it to a particular address. If the product is within the warranty period and does not have any physical damage, the customer will be reimbursed for the Courier charges. However if the product does not have a valid warranty or is damaged physically or both – the shipping cost will be borne by the customer.
- The ICE Device has to be properly packed using newspaper/foam/bubble-wrap or any other cushioning material to prevent any damage to the device during transit.
- Hence, the ICE product has to be packed in a hardcover box and the following address has to be mentioned on the box: ICE X ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD. Arihant Godowns and Commercial Complex, no.4, 1st Floor,Gala no.106, Near Kopar Bus Stop, Purna Village. Bhiwandi- 421302, Maharashtra, INDIA.
- The Customer should collect an acknowledgement receipt from the Courier Partner executive collecting the device form his/her doorstep. It will serve as a proof for the Customer – of the device being handed over to the Courier Partner executive. At the same time will enable the Customer to track the device (while in transit) at his/her convenience.
- The Customer has to then call us on our Customer Care Helpline Number (092 12 82 0000) and confirm the successful pickup of the device.
- The company will first collect the old device from the customer for service and testing work, that shall be done at the company’s in-house facility and after this the device will be send back to the customer.
- Do not send accessories / memory card / SIM card with the Device (unless asked by the ICE Customer Care Executive)
- Please take a back up of all the data in the device before sending in some cases Data loss may occur during the service of the device.
- Pack the device in the original device box or similar hardcover box so that the device can be safe with ample amount of cushioning material(bubble-wrap, old crushed newspaper, etc) to prevent any damage to the ICE product while in transit (the responsibility for which will not be taken by ICE)
Terms & Conditions
- In case the device is not under warranty, the device would be checked at the service center and the charges and timelines for the product repair would be communicated to the customer. In case customer agrees, the product would be repaired else it would be shipped back and customer would bear the logistics charges
- ICE would not be responsible for any loss in data during service and repair
- The process of providing repair would take 10-15 days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays) depending on the problem and customer location.
- The estimated number of days for product repair may vary from product to product and the repair time may take longer than the earlier time frame given to the customer over call/mail. In such cases, the Customer will be informed of the same by the ICE Customer Care Executive on his/her registered Mobile Number.
- Customer can know the status of their requests by calling our Customer Care Helpline Number.
For any further queries, please call us on our Customer Helpline Number: Call us on our Customer Helpline number: 092-12-82-0000 ( Mon to Sat : 9.30am to 6.30pm) Email: email@example.com Address for after sales service The customer can use this address for sending the device for service/repair work. ICE X Electronics Pvt. Ltd. Arihant Godowns and Commerical Complex, Bldg.no.4, 1st Floor,Gala no.106 Near Kopar Bus Stop, Purna Village. Bhiwandi- 421302 Maharashtra. India.